Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

better mail programs?

Options
  • 29-12-2001 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I am so fed up with outlook. It really is ****e ... i thought I was relatively safe from viruses once I didn't click attachments. But thx to outlook you can send a header with the e-mail that will automatically load the attachment once you open the message. And I can't see any option anywhere for disabling that. Geeze I mean come on!

What mail programs do other people use/recommend? Eudora looks good but I can only see how to check one e-mail account at a time with that. Is there any way to set it up to check multiple ones? I would really like to switch to a different mail program! Any suggestions?

Alternatively macafee virus scanner has a nice feature, that automatically scans incoming mail messages and will spot the viruses for you, and won't let any viruses load. But that virus scanner costs money ... any free ones out there?

thx ! :)

Comments

Advertisement