Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now you see it; now you don'tOnO

Options
  • 27-12-2001 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

On the front page of the 3-for-1 Irish Times of Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, December 25/26/27:
    "High-speed, lower-priced Internet access: A nationwide broadband network that would allow high-speed Internet access and force down prices could be in place within two years: page 18"

Checking page 18. Nothing there. Is it somewhere else and I missed it, or is it another case of now you see it; now you don't?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Well spotted TomF, I was just about to post the same question myself!!! Was the typesetter drunk!!!

Wow TWO YEARS is that ALL!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

methinks some of the Irish Times staff are 'avin a larf at the expense of the people. Fecking Times, give us page 18!

Advertisement