Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons

Options
  • 24-12-1999 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Sky one just had their viewers choice favourite simpsons ever thingy.
    number one was the one where the kids get put on a curfew.
    i think that that is a disgrace.
    so while every other forum has a greatest ever poll, here the one for the simpsons. i'm goin for the baseball one with daryl strawberry. funny as shlt
    harVey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I think you may find that Sky are very keen on these so-called 'Viewer's Polls', cos it gives them another excuse to show yet again an episode of The Simpsons that they have already shown 83,000,000 times.

Thank fu<k its the best and funniest thing that has ever come out of the States, otherwise I might be quite sick of seeing it by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I have to say one of my faverourite episodes (of many) has to be the Haloween Special where the Evil Krusty doll is trying to kill Homer.
    Also anything featuring Mr.Burns is dead funny smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

...smmmmmmmiiitherrrs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

characters49.gif
    Barney: Hey, aren't you the guy everybody hates?
    Mr.Burns: Why no... I'm Monty Burns.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭SPACE COWBOY

Lisa "Dad how would you like it if you were killed and your ivory turned into piano keys"

Homer "I'd like that fine , who would'nt like it, to be part of the music scean"

VENI VIDI VICI

• Advertisement
Advertisement