Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logging out.

Options
  • 23-12-2001 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭

This is ecksor, pointing out that you should really press "logout" when you leave an untrusted machine after using boards.ie

(I think I might have forgotten to do this myself somewhere lately actually ... d'oh ... )

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

l
    m
    a
    o
    all together now - lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

i think you forgot the sarcasm detector there MiCr0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

jebus!!! i usually always log out, where u were hada be somewhere close to where you work, just around the corner maybe? :)

thanx, ill be more carefull in future. iv found a few ppl in that net cafe and others from boards that havent logged out, i always log em out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Guess again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

in some cafés logging out doesnt work.. oyu have to manually delete the cookies.
    evil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

on o'connell street?

:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'm really just tricking you into telling us all the net cafes you use.

Advertisement