Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy`s

Options
  • 20-12-2001 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Can anyone tell me if a set of 17" Kahn wheel will fit on a renault clio 94 model. I looking to buy a set of wheel on it and i do not want to modify the arches.
    If not what is the biggest size i can fit on the car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Alloys? On a Clio? A '94 Clio? Are u mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

The Williams Clio had 17in rims, your best bet would be to ask renault if the clio 17 rims and tyres would fit your 1.4.

The Kahns have a lot of air between the spokes your your 1.4 small discs and drums wll probably look odd. The Kahn is a nice looking wheel, it just seems to be done to death.

You could try asking at www.maxed-ie.net.

They like putting big wheels on micras and corsas, you might find someone there who knows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 toloola

Thank`s mate. I going to try that site.

message for Keeks
    I am mad in the head. Wait to you get what i got planned for the little beauty.
    I will post a pic of it when i am done.

Advertisement