Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DMax in Temple Bar

Options
  • 19-12-2001 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I was thinking of doing a course in 3D Studio Max in the Temple Bar Arts Center in the new year. I was wondering has anyone heard or done this course and what are you opinions?
    I have already complated a VB6, Javascript + HTML course and have spent 2 years working in Technical/Network Support so my computer knowledge is fairly good! I have learned Corel and Coreldraw as well as a little Photoshop.
    I have also done some basic tutorials in 3DMax and can figure out the easy stuff but I know I need lessons in it or I wont get anywhere!!!
    So if anyone has done this can you tell me something about it. Its an 8 week course doin 1 or 2 nights a week and I also have access to 3d Max to study!!
    Any info would be appreciated cos I dont want to waste my time which is quite precious at the moment!
    cheers
    Ken

Advertisement