Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIVE LIVE on Ntl

Options
  • 15-12-2001 9:05pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Could somebody please help me? I am in Waterford City on the Ntl network and i am just wondering if there is anybody out there who can get five live through our cable network. To the best of my knowledge it is available to customers in Galway and Dublin but not Waterford.
    I have been on to NTL on numerous occasions and they inform me that its is available but i cant find it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

http://myhome.iolfree.ie/~icdg/tuning_ntl_waterford.htm

It should be on 107.4 according to the above site.

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

107.4 is very old news I'm afraid.

In the good old days Five could be found with a good signal there, but then Fab FM opened up on the WIT campus (12-2pm, why bother?) and they moved it to 91.5FM which was right between two 2FM spots and so hard to catch cleanly unless the radio was fed directly by co-ax.

Anyway now its nowhere to be heard. :mad:

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

give NTL a ring about this. if Dublin and Galway can have it why not Waterford. it is after all able to be received from Sky Digitial. if only Sky subscribers could get it though :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Proof positive that NTL are a bunch of w:mad:nkers,
    who run a slip shod service, hell I even had to remind them to bill me for the next 6 months, should have kept my mouth shut!

Mike.

Mike,
    You're too honest...
    mm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jimbob

Yeah should be just thankful that yeah just don't have CRAPUS
    or Chorus as it is legally called.Or is it Irish Multichannel, Or Westward Cable or Maybe Horizon Multichannel.
    Whats next "Irish Telecomunications"

Advertisement