Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus recpeion problem..

Options
  • 15-12-2001 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Ok i am with corus and to be honest I dont think its digital, nor do I even have a clue what it is.. all that i know is that ever single ****ing channle is ****ered recption wise.. Its just lines going across fuzzy spekaldy.. just damn well unviewable I mean if you just saw this.. But the strange thing is that wen i play a dvd or video (not watching tv channles) with my cable still pluged into socket.. if I look at the bak i can cee inamges running past and tv shows goin on behind what im watching on dvd.. thats not a problem to fix all i need do for that is plug out the cable from the wall, to get no ghost images behind.. But could this have somthing to do with the normal channles.. Could I be reciveing good enough reception and then this other overlaping stuff coming from a strong "normal antena" recption? I dont have an antena pluged in now r any thing tho?

Pls help I really cant figue this out and watching TV is misrible.

Thx.

-adren-

Comments

Get rid of Chorus-Give them the one months notice and get Sky digital-There is no other alternative at the moment,unless untill next year sometime hopefully there will be a DTT service.

Tell Chorus the reason you are quitting them is their Bad reception/customer service-That Pi**es them off.
    Why pay for their crap????
    It's madness.
    Unfortunately it will probably be after Christmas before it's installed-but you could be lucky-indeed before you sign a contract, try them all untill you find one that might do it before XMAS.
    mm

Ethain/ODTR-if you're listening another potential contributer to DTT profits and your Regulatory charges is about to enter the Clutches of Murdock...:rolleyes:

Advertisement