Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long do u wait for installation?

Options
  • 14-12-2001 4:31pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads

If I order the installation how long should I be waiting??

Cheers

Ps
    If I get the basic package, can I still add in UTV to the "other channels"??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Originally posted by yop
    Lads

If I order the installation how long should I be waiting??

Cheers

Ps
    If I get the basic package, can I still add in UTV to the "other channels"??

Depends on who you order from, we are currently taking orders for first week in Jan and yes you can add itv.

Regards Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Usually about two weeks.

UTV is available on all Sky Packages as far as I know.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

So would I reckon I would have it in for xmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i waited 2 months. my installation kept getting put off but i also ordered Sky Digital the day the free minidish and box offer started so it was a really busy time

Advertisement