Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.ie Security

Options
  • 14-12-2001 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I thought that this Security forum was for the discussion of Irish Security Issues not just a location to repeat posts from securityfocus.com,help net news etc..

Or am I incorrect ? Is this actually a place to post copies of news headlines and links to them ? If so it would appear to be a waste of space.

Lets talk about .ie security issues or is there just not enough to talk about ?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

This comes up every so often. This forum is for the discussion of any security issues. I don't find the virus/vulnerability postings that interesting, but I think that some do, and they are on topic. They don't stop people from posting about whatever is interesting/relevant to them.

Read my post here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33745

As for Irish security issues, feel free to discuss any that come to mind :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sorry, is there someone stopping you from talking about such things?

DeV.

Advertisement