Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Pronto Touchscreen Remote

Options
  • 14-12-2001 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Anyone been using the Pronto touchscreen remote?
    I recently got one and want to get the Irish TV logos.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

Have a look here. http://www.remotecentral.com/tsu2000/index.html

You could ask the question in their forum. They also have loads of downloads and some SkyDigi configs with all the channel labels for the UK stations, BBC etc..
    I haven't had a look in a while but they may have some for RTE.

I have a Pronto remote and its pretty good. Do you think the screen is a bit dark though?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 happyhammer

I could get the logo's but i couldn't get them loaded into the pronto. I finally worked out how to save the logo's in Paint with the correct bitsize.

The screen effectiveness depends very much on the lighting in the room. If the room lighting is quite low and its the dark evenings, it works fine.
    I thought i broke mine once but it was the small contrast control at the side that i was inadvertainly touching when picking it up. Its VERY sensitive.

I'm having a small problem with powering on my TV. Even on the original remote you would have to hold the 'power on' button for a few seconds, but using the same button to turn off was easier. I guess this is where these 'discrete codes' come in. Ever used them?

Advertisement