Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tara TV ?

Options
  • 11-12-2001 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭

Me again !
    I don't have access to Tara TV.(Subscribed about 4 mths ago) I noticed on my parents info booklet (comes with ROI contract), that Tara TV is listed as being in the family pack. They haven't been installed yet, so I don't know if they will have access to this channel.
    Anyone out there shed some light?
    I'll post again when the're installed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Tom

Unfortunatly, Tara TV is not available in ROI. There was some talk before about advertisers here being unhappy that Irish viewers were watching RTE programs on Tara and not on terrestrial.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

But the ROI contract/info booklet/package information states that Tara TV is in the family pack. This booklet has ROI on the cover, with ROI prices. Is this a breach of your agreement with Sky?(on their side) Surely if it is in all the ROI literature, we should receive what we sign up for.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Ha haa, dont worry they have that loophole covered!

That small matter is covered somewhere in the contact that Sky can change the channel lineup without notification from time to time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

cause Tara tv is such a great channel I reckon we should all group together and burn the sky offices, but seriously we all have rte already so it doesn't make that much of a difference does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

we dont have rte on digital. (yet :))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by phoenix2181
    we all have rte already so it doesn't make that much of a difference does it?
    yes it does, TARA show some programmes at different times to RTÉ which is very handy if you forget about them

Advertisement