Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DUNE: David Lynches full cut in Cinema soon

Options
  • 02-12-2001 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

A special cut of DUNE is being shown in the IFC in Dublin for three days between Xman and the new year. An extra hour or so not seen this side of the atlantic. "Aparently" is the long awaited David Lynch cut that has been available on DVD in the US but never made it here (despite many request to Tower and HMV).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

dune rules, I've only seen it once though, and I was exhausted after it, trying to follow the story is tyring, but very very rewarding. An extra hour eh, phew, have to drink some espresso before that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

I would recommend herbs instead of coffee, and just roll with it....

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Mythago

Just watched Dune mini-series on DVD, if memory serves it was pretty faithful to book, only production quality(namely some iffy effects) let it down. Another mini-series on "Children of Dune is due mid 2002

Advertisement