Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote for T-shirt design

Options
  • 24-11-2001 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Eh, I wanted to post a poll but can't seem to figure out how. Can an admin turn this into a poll?

Anyway which do you think is better, I'm personally not sure, they both have thier merits

moustacheornot.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

moustacheornot.gif

but only cos it reminds me more of

boardsman.jpg

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Actually it costs us nothing to put t-shirts up so I'm thinking I'm going to put both up. :)

The polls thing is a bug with the system, still something very odd about it...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

The one with the 'tache is more immediately recognisable as yer man Guevara.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

I personally am undecided, the both of them look so damn good, so perhaps I'll buy both, how much is a tshirt anyways??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

As I said in the other thread - I like the one with the 'tache better.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I too prefer the one with the moustache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Go with the 'tash :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

a moustachio'd one for me too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Mike Hammy

Bah, I just can't make up my mind as to which I prefer...

oblsmall.jpg
    obl2small.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Mike Hammy

Incidentally, that was a joke up there. Just in case I get any mad loonies complaining.

• Advertisement
Advertisement