Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL digital question..

Options
  • 20-11-2001 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭

So we had a fella from ntl round today selling us the "go digital" pack. Was some special offer getting it for a fiver a month extra cos we already have the decoder with sports pack. I wasnt here to question him myself. They will be round on Dec.1st to install cos there is still some work to be done in the Finglas (only certain parts) area.

What i wanted to know from anyone who might have the service in Tallaght..etc is, does being able to get the "go digital" setup mean they have upgraded the area enough for a cable modem? I asked the da what he said about cable access he only understood a bit of what he said about a bit a work still needed to be done on upgrading before it came fully online but our area was top of list.

Dots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

go digital is the tv package that is after being launched in NTL cable franchise areas, nothing to do with cable internet, and is only one way through the existing coax. Good luck with them turning up; there's been people waiting well over a month to get it in some places, with only one person on the boards having it, that I know of.

BTW, this thread may be best in the Cable / MMDS forum?

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Theres a CM built into the decoder, but that does not help your cause.
    :)

Advertisement