Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] 2 girls looking for a flat

Options
  • 18-11-2001 6:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

South Dublin area... As near to town as possible or good access to transport network (QBC or Dart line)...
    Urgently needed... PLease respond via email if u can :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Do you want to specify whether you are looking for 1 or 2 rooms, sharing or non-sharing and the price range you are looking for.

Victor
    Moderator shamelessly spamming his own board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

...and of course how good tempered/looking they are?!?!? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hey, go be lewd elsewhere, this is an Accommodation board, not a cocktail bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Victor..Respect..
    sorry about that...

This ain't a Cocktail Bar?
    /me gets new glasses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

Victor I would aprecciate it if you could shut this tread... Not only do we get nothing but abuse but we also found a place... I mean sorry if i identified myself as a female. Yeah sure, that means I up for it.... ffs.... And guys online wonder why grrls don't ID themselfs as grrls more often... :mad:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement