Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Reception on NTL Analogue Lately?

Options
  • 15-11-2001 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,740 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed that the reception on NTL is gone REALLY poor lately? (I live in Coolock and C4 has always been bad here but recently ALL the channels have gotten worse)

Is it just me? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Rebel18

I wouldnt know much about ntl but chorus have got their act together and have fixed bbc2 and premier because before the price hike the 2 channels were as good as encrypted.
    The mmds system is still crap nevertheless so if anyone out there is thinking about chorus mmds. Get sky instead!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Rebel18

Just when i give chorus a bit of praise what do they do?
    The bbc2 picture is crap again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I've been getting the same thing for the last few days, but I would still like NTL to put TV3 on a different channel, 90% of the time I only get RTE1 there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

I've also noticed poor reception with all the channels on ntl, especially when I compare bbc & bbc on digital, the digital is crystal clear were as the ntl has become slightly grainy over the past 2 months, has anyone else expericened this?

Advertisement