Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmax

Options
  • 11-11-2001 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

Looky what I found!

I was reading Edge magazine earlier and they showed a new peice of game editing software that enables mapping and modelling for any game software as long as there is a gmax game pack available for it. There is a developers version of the software and a free consumer version to download and I found the tempest pack which enables quake 3 map creation. I'm pretty sure there is a half-life pack somewhere also. I think you should all check it out if your looking for a good mapping prog, this one is reportedly quite easy to use.

Heres the url: http://www.discreet.com/products/gmax/gmaxconsumer/index.html

scroll down a bit on that page and you'll see the quake 3 tempest pack as well.

Advertisement