Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars AOTC Teaser Poster

Options
  • 09-11-2001 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

this is just out today. Not officaly released yet (hence the dodgy quality), but FOX have aparantly confirmed that it's the real deal...

aotc.jpg

The text reads "A Jedi shall not know anger. Nor hatred. Nor love."

...not a bad poster, but anakin seems to be inpaled on that 'saber.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Andor

i wonder are they purposely leaving out the film's title ........HAH....i know i would if i was to call a film
    "attack of the clones"
    George Lucas has gone mad from 'blue-screen blindness'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

a new hope? return of the jedi? the phantom menice?

...I dont think attack of the clones is that bad a title. Not for a star wars film anyway. these were never supposed to be serious films.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

*sigh*. i dont think what is essentially the sub-title of the film really matters. what matters is the content.

btw, i kinda like the poster and think the sub-title fits in well with the other four films.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

here's the real deal from starwars.com :

banner_bg.jpg

...I thought it looked better as a tall poster, but anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭SweetBirdOfTruth

looks like may 16th has been set for the relase date in the uk. guess it'll be the same over here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement