Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New portfolio site

Options
  • 05-11-2001 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Here is the start of my new portfolio site. Heaps of work to do yet but i thought id give a taster to see what you think.
    Its a 100% organic site :)

http://www.spoiltchild.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Nice design. Dig the rollovers.

Only thing I don't like is that you use an image for the text. I'm assuming you did that so that the text wouldn't flow out of the image? If so, I'd make it text and add a nice scrollbar on the left-hand-side. Also, the white text is difficult to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Yeah i agree.
    But i think i will have a slightly different design there(as will be on the other pages. general look, nav and colour scheme will be the same though) and im contemplating handwritting the text on that page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Love it,
    Very refreshing, unique style to it.

The bg img does look @ ikkle plain, could mabye do with abit more fleshing out.
    Interface is a little bonkers, but its all good :)

It'll be nice to see it when ya have all the content areas in.

pld bai

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭Panda

Looks great, simplicity is,as the man said "refreshing"

Like i always say
    "You just dont see enough squashed apples on the net......"

I look forward to seeing whats going to behind those other apples.
    wan.

Advertisement