Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiga Forever

Options
  • 04-11-2001 3:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭

Does any1 have Amiga forever for BSD Linux or even windowz? If so will you part with a copy & what do you want in x change

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

You can buy it here: http://cloanto.com/amiga/forever/online.html

It's only something like $30. Or maybe your post should be taken to the 'wanted' boards.

You could try using win-uae in the mean time.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ooh ooh, does anyone have a copy of the kick.rom they would like to email to me please? :) I have an amiga...it just doesn't work anymore, and I lost my kick.rom in the great reformat of '01. Just email me. thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Do a dearch on the net. There are plently of sites which have the roms. I know if can be a pain to use transdisk and crossdos to transfer it across. I can't think of any sites at the mo but i don't think i shouls post them here either....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Amiga Kick Roms aren't the easiest to find on the net nowadays.

Seamus, your not supposed to request roms on this board.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Apologies Kyro, It's just been driving me fookin mental :mad:. It seems most of the sites that ever did host it have been shut down :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement