Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another "Name that film" part 2

Options
  • 01-11-2001 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Here's another bunch of quotes to keep ye busy. I have just found out that I have to do some bloody training tomorrow for a product we don't even support. Which means I wont be posting the answers till about this time tomorrow. Good Luck some of these should be pretty easy. ;);):)

1. We are all blind men in a cave, looking for a candle that was lit 3000 years ago.

2. It's not quite reality. It's like a totally filtered reality. It's like you can pretend everything's not quite the way it is.

3. You mean you were diagnosed with something called a brain cloud and didn't ask for a second opinion?

4. Had my dream again where I'm making love, and the Olympic judges are watching. I'd nailed the compulsaries, so this is it, the finals. I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6. Must have been the dismount.

5. My life has reached its pinnacle. Joe is letting me close the store tonight.

6. For God's sake, Chris! The whole world is watching. We can't let him die in front of a live audience!

7. Do you want this jacket? I don't need it. I'm cloaked in failure!
    8. Jesus H. bald-headed Christ!

9. I don't appreciate your ruse, ma'am.

10. Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

11. You're not getting this back. I consider it asshole tax.

12. Do you know what a metaphysical can of worms this portal is?

13. This time John Wayne does not walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly.

14. I'm a mushroom cloud layin mother fu(ker, mother fu(ker!

15. Bull Sh!t, you look like you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

16. You're a fake, and a phony and i wish i'd never laid eyes on you.

17. Wipe that face of your head, b!tch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

5 and 10 sound like they are from clerks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

13 is Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber in Die Hard :)
    14 is Pulp Fiction (thought it was Jackie Brown 1st)

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

3 - Joe Versus The Volcano

6 - Truman Show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Yossarian

11) Fight club

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

5/ empire records

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

9 - clerks
    10 - dumb and dumber
    12 - being john malkovich
    15 - full metal jacket
    17 - dazed and confused?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Originally posted by Goodshape
    9 - clerks
    10 - dumb and dumber
    12 - being john malkovich
    15 - full metal jacket
    17 - dazed and confused?
    Goodshape you need to get out more. These are all correct.

Advertisement