Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerful weaponary designers needed!!!

Options
  • 30-10-2001 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

IMPORTANT!!!

I need someone capable of designing and building an unusual weapon. I assure you that its for peaceful purposes and not subjugation. Its just that the Chiswick Womens guild is encroaching upon my borders.

Basically I need someone to build a quad barrelled, belt fed, 2000 rps shotgun with a 2.5 m rotary barrel. It needs to be able to handle plutonium rounds incased in depleted uranium. It must have a minimum range of 5 miles.

Note that this has already been patented so watch it.

Anyway anyone with the know-how?

Belgario

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

Santa BadAssClaus brought my ass one of them funky assed mofoin cartidge firing miniguns las Xmas.
    I wanted a complete Phoenix AAA system like they use for shooting down planes and missiles and low flying planets but he said that because I had a 6 previous firearms offences that I would have to make do with the former. Anyways if your good this Xmas he might ship ur ass one of them shotgun miniguns.
    By the way do you realize that you would need a 166 foot belt of cartridges to sustain a 1 second burst of fire!!
    NRA4EVR :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

I'll put a water pistol in your stocking this year to keep you tied over!

Advertisement