Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS binds

Options
  • 22-04-2000 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

i realise its not a serious techie Q but do any of you guys know how to bind , say an m4a1 to the 'g' key key for instance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

*sigh* this is realy more of a Half-Life question, but...
    Yor question is a bit vague, is it a case that you have already bought an m4a1 and want to switch to it?
    In this case you can go to the console and type: bind g slot1
    Since slot1 is the command to switch to your primary weapon.

But if you want to bind g to buy an m4a1, you'll have to take a look at the currently assigned aliases, do this by going to the console and typing: alias, this will print up a list of aliases that you can assign to keys, most of them will already be assigned to menu options.
    As far as I can recall you can bind g to purchase an m4a1 by going to the console and typing: bind g m4a1, but I'm not too sure.

the grotto

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

phew , someone else needs help with the binds stuff.
    cool stuff santa , so how would i be able to assign a few tasks to a single key:
    like bind j to buy me mp5 , ammo , armour , diffuse kit etc.

[This message has been edited by Phoenix* (edited 23-04-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

nevermind santa , saw your post in HL section
    cheers smile.gif

Advertisement