Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graphic drivers

Options
  • 20-04-2000 9:50am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

as a favour to my boss i'm trying to find the best place to d/l graphics card drivers.
    unfortuantly he can't remember what he's got *twit*
    is there anywhere that would have a collection?

btw canaboid will that work in nt4?

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 20-04-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Go to command line. Type "debug" then type dc000:010 and hit enter. This will display on the right the manufacturer and model of card. Type q to quit. Then go to manufacturers homepage and d/l drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

www.drivers.com
    login name drivers
    password all
    i think thats all right. been a while since i visited

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 dollar

I find www.reactorcritical.com very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

www.windrivers.com has an FCC id search which I find great for those anonymous unbadged cards.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Catch_22

hi canaboid,
    is it possible to list other devices in the system in a similar manner using debg ??

c22

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Yep, but I dont know em all. It's querying a specific memory address so you would have to know the device in questions address.

Or something.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

amp where is the fcc id search?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I've used debug before in IBM, and their was a common address to find the modem manufacturers' hardware ID string.
    Maybe this was just that the family of PCs had similar setups, I'm not sure, but I'd love to get a list of common addresses if anyone knows where to find one?

Advertisement