Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Valley

Options
  • 24-10-2001 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Its been a while since Ive done any sort of image so today I thought I would....the effect came out bang on what I wanted it to be....dark and moody(dont ask me why, I wont tell you :p)

valley2.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Fantastic work mont0rs

Looks a little to good for max.
    Bryce ?
    Terrain edit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

I'd spot Terragen a mile away ;)

Smashing sky monty - better than any of my attemts !

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Terragen eh? I played around with that a few months ago, got some nice results and some utter sh!te results. (Bear in mind i've never used any kind of 3d rendering or other nice graphical stuff before).

iceberg.jpg
    Iceberg. This is about the best of my efforts, imo.
    mountain_summit.jpg
    I like this "mountain summit" jobbie too. The rest of the stuff I made with terragen, however, is sh!te :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Strat, for good cloud quality play around with the render settings but be prepared for a long render(for terragen) , that one i did took 1hr 45min to do and it took about 4/5 hrs to set up. Using 3d clouds helps aswell

Advertisement