Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lingo (Director)

Options
  • 22-10-2001 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

hi....

i no this is for xtreme programmin,but does anyone no the Lingo script for linking a clip to the object

i no its like "on mouse up go to ......." etc, but there is something i cant get around my head

is there some behaviour script or something..........

its due soon,supose i coukld ask my tutor,but thats bad cause she thinks i no this .......aaaaaaa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

grrrrrrrrr

What legitimate use for a goto do you have?
    What is this clip object you are talking about?

If you are talking about C++ then maybe you need a typecast?

int*clip;
    Object somename;

clip=(int*)somename;
    or
    clip=(int*)&somename; //C++ compilers might whinge about this syntax?

Or something to this effect ?

Or are you talking Javascript?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 1,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭satchmo

No, he's talking about Lingo, Macromedia Director's scripting language. Hence the title "Lingo (Director)".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

He means Lingo, the scripting language used in Macromedia's Director. I have the Director 6 Studio here, books et all... never liked lingo, so I never got into it. Made a little cd publication once with Director, that's it though. Surely there are director-developer forums you can ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Ook, damnit, too late. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

cheers guys!

i figured it out...i am building a jigsaw for a college project, i didnt relise but for the actual picture to click into place,the code must be so that the object is 20% > and <, so like a 30' would be 10< and 50>..
    anyway get bk to ur proper stuff
    thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement