Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jeepers creepers

Options
  • 20-10-2001 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

hmm, this one is going to go into the catagory to which i have condemned spawn, rancid aluminium and stanly kubrik films.

good for about 5 minutes. quiet tense. and then it does just get a bit too silly. i could bore you with why, but to be honest it doesnt deserve that much.

go see american pie 2.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭jes

go see american pie 2.

why?

it's equally as ****

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

But atleast it has some good looking women in it

hehe!

If you want to see a good film, probably the best this year, go see The Pledge starring Jack Nicholson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

getting american sweet hearts now....any1 seen it yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well...

I'm going to see it anyway.
    I love crappy horror films, so... I think I'll enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

I saw it (ritual Saturday night draggage to ****e films by friends)...it was alright I guess , On thing in particular I thought was ****e was the Baddie , He was monsterish enough to Rip holes in people for organs *why btw?* but he had the sophistication and refinement to Sew people up afterwards , plus what was with the clothes? , Very silly ihmo .

Still I dodged american pie two , so Im happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I also dodged American Pie 2 to see this pile of crap. I can't believe that this got good reviews. It was boring and poor.

I liked the ending though. The sound of the truck was good too but it just didn't scare enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

it was such a BAD film that me and Gerry left after around 40mins.

it made it into the cinemas! why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'm still gonna go...

• Advertisement

Do. It was a huge sucess in America and so loads of people obviously liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

have to say, it was so corny i felt like shouting out 'look out, hes behind you' :)

on the other hand, i saw unbreakable and i thought that was really good.
    is my imagination or is bruce willis saying less and less in films?
    very quiet in 12 monkeys, very quiet in 6th sense and now this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

I say have a few and then go to watch it - more enjoyabe - complete TRIPE if your sober!

Unbreakable was a very quiet film though. It was really good but unfortunately was billed as another Sixth Sense which it wasn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I liked the film, quite good. It was very silly but thats what appealed to me. I've seen tons of Horror Films in the last few years and It's nice to see one that does'nt take it'self too seriously and just blatently rip off The Sixth Sense.

The ending was cool too :). Nice and different.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I enjoyed the first hour... though they built up the suspense nicely but when ya see the bad guy it goes down hill fast!

My first thought when i seen him was 'hmmmm didn't buffy just kick his áss last week?' lol :D it was goin good till then...

N eatin ur man's thoung! ewww árse bandit! LMAO

Advertisement