Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus gets price rise.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Rebel18

At the moment their mmds system is a shambles. The picture quality is a mess in some of the channels.
    If they got everyone upgraded to digital and increase the number of channels maybe they might get more customers.(why do the sky customers complain about the pricing? compared to chorus)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Leesider

I was driving yesterday when I head on the radio that Chorus got their price rise approved - I nearly crashed into a ditch with the shock. On second thoughts, I thought they are just digging a bigger grave for themselves with their farcical customer support, mock service, appalling attitude (too long with the monoploly!). If and when ITV comes to Sky in ROI, I fear Chorus will see a rapid fall in subscribers.
    Need I add that the amount of mini-dishes going up all around the country is staggering. Go figure, Chorus.
    By the way, if anyone thinks I'm against Chorus, maybe it's because I had to put up with 9 years of grief and bad service, just to watch BBCtv.
    Not anymore, not anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 pd

Leesider, you have called it correctly: the price rise is the best thing that could have happened, as this will be another nail in their coffin. Once ITV are on, and it appears that this will be soon, they can call it a day...

Advertisement