Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EasyIn.java

Options
  • 16-10-2001 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

so ive a proggy so desipher this and give a VERY detailed account. the trouble is that im new to java. im able to stomp my way thru it but that wont get me a decent mark

comments / suggestions ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

flame.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

LOL! Goodun!
    Reminds me of some of the comments on the JDC.

"I need a Content Management System in Java using EJB and Custom Tags, need it for tomorrow, post code or email me now. Thanks"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

well i dont need code, just for someone to point me in the right direction.....not lookin tlo copy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Yeah fair enough, but what, and I don't mean to be rude, are you talking about? Have you got something you want us to take a look at? If so post it.

<edit>
    Ahh I see whats going on here, you meant to include a file called EasyIn.java in your post. Either it worked and I can't see it, or it didn't work at all. Could you repost the file, or even copy and paste the contents into a post?

</edit>

Advertisement