Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for golden gate bridge photo

Options
  • 15-10-2001 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

i need a big long picture of the golden gate bridge, but the thing is, it can't be angled like most of the ones i need on the net. I want it so that the bridge is perpendicular to your line of sight, with the full width of the bridge in the picture (like, the hills on the right, city on the left or whatever)

only prob is, i searched all the stock photo sites and can't find any suitable ones, so could there be wallpaper sites that might have an image like this or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,325 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You mean something like this, but with the traffic?

bridge200.gif

or 2f.jpg

or 7f.jpg

or 11b.jpg

or BikesOnBridge.jpg

there is a 'walking' tour on this site: http://www.goldengatebridge.org/photos/bridgewalk.html - just click on "Start the bridge walk"

I have more pictures at home if you want (on APS film)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

http://www.djurvall.burken.nu/Usa/Golden%20Gate%20-%207.JPG

As myself and others have said many times, "Google is your friend"

(especially images.google.com!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

thanks phaxx - that was exactly what i was looking for! dunno why I couldn't find that when I searched google. Those are nice pics u have there victor.. especially the bottom one

• Registered Users Posts: 78,325 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Sorry I miss read your request - you said the 'width' of the bridge, when you mean the width of the strait. But yes I was stupid not to pick up on the other 3 clues. :)

Advertisement