Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Pie 2

Options
  • 14-10-2001 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

I just watched it there and imo It wasn't that funny :( A couple of funny jokes here and there but notting that would have you on the ground laughing ur ass off

**Hence= Don't be disapointed cause i know i was :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Agree w/ you there Morpheus!

Not great & not that original
    The superglue bit got a few laffs but....blabla

Mena Suvari (that Goddess;)) was totally underused "on holiers in Europe ".

I WANT MY MENA :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

pffffffffff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Ah hell I thought it was funny :)

You knew exactly what to expect from the first one so it was just more of the same. It ain't Oscar material but sometimes you just wanna sit in front of the screen and veg-no brain power required.

Well I laughed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

It was'nt bad- but certainly not a patch on the first one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭binman

Yeah i agree about that no brainer movie stuff.
    Sometimes you just don't want a thinker. Speaking of dumb films can anyone find a more stupid, retarded script than "Dude wheres my car?"...now theres a thinker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

"Vicky got hot!" Vicky got anorexia :eek:

Plenty of laff out loud moments but I think the reason you weren't rolling in the isles was cos the funniest part of the film also had the nudity :p So confusing :D Am I amused or horny? Well worth watching IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

"Speaking of dumb films can anyone find a more stupid, retarded script than "Dude wheres my car?"...now theres a thinker."

nope, they only come every decade or so, what was the name of the last one, nite at porkies or somethign ferget the name but ya all know what i mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

Originally posted by Gideon2000
    "Speaking of dumb films can anyone find a more stupid, retarded script than "Dude wheres my car?"...now theres a thinker."

Have to agree there, seen that film in the cinema and I walked out with this face on me > :mad: and a bit of > :(

Its just so bad with the jokes and there was one joke where they are reading the same word of eachothers back and it goes on for around 10mins!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

With some of the movies these days you have to go out with an open mind! Ok so it was a lot like the first one and ok so there was a few crap jokes in it! but still the lesbian scene was really funny, as was the scene with Jim, the Video Tape, and the super glue!

I thought it was a good film! i went out for a bit of a laugh with a few friends! and thats what we got!

Go and see it! Its good!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

liked the first one.
    liked the second one.

hey, if oyu dont know what its about by now you should try and get out a bit more.

laugh?
    i nearly p1ssed myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

excellent. v.funny.

i really enjoyed this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

yes i also enjoyed the film
    had some very very funny moments :D:D
    i thnk it was better than the first one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

T'was ok, not near as good as the first one... nice nudity! some laughs ya i suppose enjoyable :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

it was a great film , don't get me wrong but I did expect better

Advertisement