Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting factoid

Options
  • 30-11-1999 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

A recent survey of women in the US found that 23 per cent of respondents preferred sneezing to having an orgasm. Just thought yas might want to know that fascinating bit of info smile.gif

See this is what I read about in work when I have nowt better to do wi' me time, like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

pfffffffff...b0ll0x!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Can't remember the drug, think it's prozac. But when you sneeze it causes a woman to orgasm when taken.

Of course this is from a magazine that says more then 90% of women surveyed like giving a bj (providing they don't taste anything).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Hardly b0llox Toulouse, just you are evidently in the other 77% who either prefer having an orgasm, or saying they have a headache wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

/me gets some pepper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Before you get too excited ladies, can I point out that they /preferred/ sneezing, to having an orgasm. Not that sneezing actually made them have an orgasm. So chill with the pepper there smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

mabye its because you cant see anything when you sneeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Why do women fake orgasims?......
    they think men actually give a ****...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Haw Haw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

Did you know that the longest "lease" ever was in Ireland.It was for a sewer in meath or someplace for 30 million years.

So there!

->20-40<-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Buffy

Maybe its just they find sneezing more interesting than the person they are with ;o)
    Personally I dont prefer sneezing hehehe

• Advertisement
Advertisement