Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinky & Yellowy !

Options
  • 12-10-2001 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Well apparently the feminist movement is trying to make mandatory flourescant penis operations.

-So they can see men come in the dark :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Gordon
    Well apparently the feminist movement is trying to make mandatory flourescant penis operations.

-So they can see men come in the dark :p

'Ba-doom TISH!'

Saw the fluorescent pig today on the back of a copy of the examiner.. freaky deaky. Imagine having to go thru your life with a glowing nose (now you know how rudolph feels piggy)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

(I'd appreciate it if people didn't latch on to the irrelevant avenues a topic offers)

-Occy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Perhaps they might transplant the conscience gene into biologist one-day?

And perhaps one day I won't have to go around this forum deleting irrelevant posts...well I can dream, can't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Bob use the Split option in the admin functions at the bottom of the page.. then send the other post off on a magical mystery ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Thanks Hobbes. I'm locking this thread- the split-off should be found further down the list of topics on the forum. There is some seriously interesting discussion involving the use of animals in organ donor transplants, no matter their color :)

Occy

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement