Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal kitchen equipment

Options
  • 12-10-2001 5:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,316 ✭✭✭✭

So what 'special implements' does everyone have? What is reasonable to spend. Personally, I have an OK, but not great collection and they didn't cost so much.

[*] 800W grill microwave (£60 display model - normal price £120 - Roches)
    [*] food processor (£30 - Roches)
    [*] toaster (£15 - Roches)
    [*] set of kitchen implements - stainless steel (£20 with container or £3 each - Dunnes)
    [*] water filter jug (£10-15 - DID)
    [*] jug kettle (£10-15 - DID)
    [*] set of sauce pans (£25 - Roches)
    [*] large frying pan - stainless steel (£25 - Roches)
    [*] chopping board (£0.38 - yes - can't remember, somewhere on the South Quays)
    [*] large frying pan - stainless steel (£25 - Roches)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Nothing really that special in my kitchen but here comes the list any way:
    • Tefal Wok (£40 in a sale normal around £80 in BT in Galway or Moons as it was at the time)
    • Kitchen Devil Knifes (Tesco can not remember the price but they were worth it very very sharp)
    • Pestal and Mortor (£10 BT in Galway)
    • Set of Heavy Sauce Pans (Free off me Auntie she got them on a offer off a Cash and Carry me thinks)

The best of that lot has to be the Wok it rules cleaning it is so easy even if you leave stuff dry into it overnight (being the lazy sod I am it happens alot) Just run water and a quick rub and its spotless.

Advertisement