Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone on esat getting spammed?

Options
  • 10-10-2001 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

i don't think i signed up to any weird mailing lists recently, so unless someone did it for me, esat is being spammed to bits from a guy called rausmitdir. When i opened my outlook i had 30 emails incoming, and very slowly also. They're all middle-east related and i haven't really read them but they appear to be randomly generated:
    Sara's a squealing little sow
    stormed if like we had every linden we might salute its
    redevelopment, seeing we realized us to chance you.
    , and a lot of them have attachments, some of which i presume are viruses, eg IsraelMovie.exe which is 88bytes (must be a very short movie otherwise :)).

heres what it says in the to: field:
    Undisclosed-Recipient:@wonka.esatclear.ie; <Undisclosed-Recipient:@wonka.esatclear.ie;>

i tried checking it via webmail, but it seems to be overloaded, did any other ppl get this?

Comments

Advertisement