Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to the Future DVDs

Options
  • 05-10-2001 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭

Ok, I was talking to someone who claims to have a friend who owns the trilogy set and I'm not sure whether to believe her or not.

Does anyone know about when it's coming out, if it's out or if it's ever coming out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

he may very well have got a pirate copy, cos they havent been released as of yet, may very well be a christmas release and suprise us all hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Pah- do you really want to pay £50+ for films you've seen a million times on TV. BTTF1 is good but we've all seen it at least 8 times. BTTF3 is rubbish. BTTF2 is the only one worth owning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

"would I pay £50+ for the trilogy on dvd with extras?". yes.
    I mean when you consider people are buying the superman series box sets, films which wouldn't actually have quite the impact on dvd.. bttf is so so much better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

every small development in the release of the dvd's @ http://www.bttf.com/dvd

Advertisement