Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Pie 2 :D come onnnnnnnn

Options
  • 05-10-2001 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

tis nearly apon us... should be brillant if its anything like the first pervy humour. yessss.

I thought it was out next week, but its got it advertised in the Square, for sunday and a **** load of times, is this some sort of premiere thingy, but tallaght lol. I dunno, someone clear it up. Saw the trailer, and it had me in stiches, so have high hopes for this ere one.

Gideon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Mmm- this should be good an funny. There have'nt been enough good comedies in the cinema this year. The only one that really stood out was One Night At McCools- very funny film.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

It's yer usual crap!! Mate of mine bought a VCD player in Thailand along with a load of movies not out here yet....

It's just American Pie 1 again really.... but yeah... it's funny enough. No harm in checkin it out, although you might be píssed off you payed! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

the same again?
    wooooooooooooo whoooooooooooo :)

ahhhhhhhh thats a good thing.

I only pay like 1.50 in cos of 'special student' deals. £3:15 for sundays tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Just saw it today, :) as good as the first, i won't say better or worse in and around the same place, lots of laugh out loud moments :) GREAT> one thing tho as one of me friends pointed out, Nadia didn't get her kit off :S ahh well, the rest was brillo :)

ya kewl, go see it! if you liked the first one, then this is more of the same, with funny music at funny times.

Gideon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Saw it on Sunday (I wuv wuu Castlebar Cinema - gets everything early) - I like.

Daft, harmless, leave your brains at the door comedy - just like the first (in that style I mean).

Well worth a few pound, but could wait till the DVD is released.

"And this one time, at band camp...."

<EDIT>
    The way Nadia ends up is just not right - I can't fathom this and it left a bitter (but unusually hopefull) taste in my mouth - you'll see! ;)
    </EDIT>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

I tried d/l it yesterday but very little people had it , can't wait to see it :D

Advertisement