Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your best shag recipe

Options
  • 05-10-2001 7:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Righto lads and lasses. I'm looking for your best meal for 2 recipes or more if thats your thing!!, you the one you cook when your are trying to impress a lady. Anything goes here whatever works for you. If it got you a shag then even better.

This one has worked a few times for me:
    Chicken and Rice:

3 slices of bacon
    1kg of Chicken breast (boneless and cubed)
    1 Large chopped onion
    1 Large gchopped green paper
    2 Cloves of garlic finely chopped
    2 cups of long grain rice
    1 medium jar of chunky salsa sauce
    8oz can of tomato sauce
    1 tsp salt
    1 tsp ground cumin

COOK bacon in large saucepan over medium-high heat until crispy; remove from saucepan. Crumble bacon; set aside. Add chicken to saucepan; cook, turning frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned on all sides. Remove from saucepan. Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings from saucepan.

ADD onion, pepper and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in salsa, tomato sauce, salt and cumin. Bring to a boil; place chicken over rice mixture. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until most of moisture is absorbed and chicken is no longer pink near bone. Sprinkle with bacon.

Serve

You can also add chicken broth or stock to this but I have found no use for this!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

nyum nyum, getting scary feelings for you stu_69 :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

To be honest, anything that a guy makes for a woman (as long as it isn't pooh on a stick) can do wonders for a budding relationship! In my experience (;) ) anything that spends more effort than pressing *start* on a microwave will be hip juggling fodder for the night.

(But my favourite recipe would have to be :p Oooh missy... roast chicken with a lemon as the stuffing, yorkshire pudding, new potatoes, parsnips, brussel sprouts and steamed cauliflower and if you are daring doing all that nifty saucepan catching thang - make a cheesy sauce for the cauliflower. To top it all off get some vanilla ice cream and boil up a mars bar and snickers and maybe a dime bar with some milk and cinammon maybe and whip it out of the pan onto the ice cream. Arrrrooooooga, gorgeous shagtastically srumptifoodinous)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,316 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hey, I was told I could come over anytime as long as I brought the double chocolate ice cream ....

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

(that wasn't you last night?!!:eek:

Advertisement