Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*The NO.1 Film*

Options
  • 01-10-2001 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

The NO.1 film without a doubt is Pulp Fiction, if you haven't seen it, it's one to watch!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭DesertFox

..... it is but relax it's been out for quite some time .... all of Tarentinos films written/produced/directed would be in my top ten .... pulp of course being the finest of these ... diag etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

I'd say that post was more than likely an advertisement to cavola.com rather than any realistic attempt to start a debate on the pros & cons of tarantinoism (what a great word).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Cavola

Great word and well spotted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I think that Pulp Fiction would be in anybodys top 10 but the rest of Tarantinos films would'nt be.

Resevoir Dogs is good- maybe number 10.

Dusk Til Dawn and Jackie Brown are pretty average - but definately would'nt make the the top 10.

Advertisement