Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luke Skywalker was a Pussy!

Options
  • 28-09-2001 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

When everybody thinks of Star Wars the first thing that pops into their head is Darth Vader. It's up for grabs from there.

Luke Skywalker was nothing more than a pussy who had to rely on supernatural forces in order to gain power and fame. Sure, he may have had some balls to go head to head with Vader - twice, but that's only because he had his butt buddy Obi Wan there watching his a$$.

Han Solo was the true hero. Luke Skywalker wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for him, hence the rebellion would have perished and the Empire would rule the galaxy. Solo also didn't rely on ghosts to fight his battles for him. He never backed away from a fight and didn't hide behind old men with magical swords. And who got the girl? Han Solo. It was obvious that Skywalker was sweating her in A New Hope and Empire, but he was too much of a btich to act on his desire, which is why Solo ended up banging the Princess.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Um, was that supposed to be funny or serious? If serious...
    Originally posted by Yo Mamma
    And who got the girl?

... did you see the movie? Sheeesh. You'd prefer incest?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Yeah I forgot bout that !!

He was still a sad git !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

what did Mark Hamill ever do to you Yo Mamma? : ) hehe, yes I agree, he was a slow learner when it came to the Force and didnt do much stuff that impressed me. as for Han Solo, he went off to have a nice career in raiding long lost forgotten treasures and fighting nazis plus his dad was Sean Connery. now there's a man who you can call a man.

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ffs! he didnt even finish jedi school!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

did u watch the movie han got the girl after luke was with her :rolleyes:

ye but he is a git . hes don nothn . he dident even kill anyone important in the last movie just ran around the death star trying to hide from vader ( or maby he was just not killin him so he dident get unemployed ) but hes been in nothn majour movie wise . everyone decided to start playing him in sh!t roles right after that movie ... da poor lad .

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

He blew up the Death Star !

Advertisement