Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dear Carol

• 29-11-1999 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

Dear Carol,

I have been interested in a certain girl for a while now. We talk and flirt all the time and it seemed to me as if she was starting to show interest in me as well.

Then, suddenly, "Brian" came into the picture. I think he was upset at the attention I was getting from her or maybe he liked her too, but since then all he does is flirt with her. She still shows interest in me, but the interest seems to be shared with Brian. What can I do?

Al.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Carol

BOLD AL BOLD!

[This message has been edited by adra (edited 30-11-99).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ditto...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Tell her that Brian is gay.
    Then tell her how beautiful she looks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Thanks for the help guys.

I just found out Brian is actually gay, I saw some evidence of this yesterday (before it was mysteriously deleted). But he's still trying to move in on my woman sad.gif

He lives in Templebar with his boyfriend Tim or something. It's near the IFSC building but I don't know which appartment...

I'll do a little surveillance and get a gang of my friends from Finglas. You guys are very welcome along.

Thanks, Al.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement