Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Britain Series 3 starts 18th November (BBC1)!

Options
  • 05-11-2005 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,820 ✭✭✭✭

Yes.. the second series definantly wasn't as good as the first but the last episode of the second series was excellent!

Anyways.. the third series will start on BBC1 on Friday 18th November.

There'll be a few new characters with the brillant Rob Brydon now featuring as Bubble's ex-husband Roman.

It's been confirmed that confirmed that Kenny Craig and Dennis Waterman will not appear in Series 3. ("write the theme tune... sing the theme tune!")

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The second season was awful. And even the first season consisted of one episode stretched out over a season. I don't hold out much hope for the turd season.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

The third series is going to be the last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Little Britain series 3 will air on BBC1 on the 17th November 2005 which is the thursday and not the friday we expected. This is from a safe and secure source in the BBC but i can confirm this is the date according to the BBC.

From Littlebritainnonline.com

Apparently BBC Three will be repeating it during the week inbetween first-run episodes on BBC One. They better not be cutting it on One like they did last time :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Tbh, it's been repeated so many times and I've seen it so many times that I'm not sure wether I'm looking forward to it.

Advertisement