Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name the movie

Options
  • 04-11-2005 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭

Right got this idea from oxygen. I used to go to that site when i was in college and there was always a good bit of fun with this game. Idea, someone throws down a quote and everyone else guesses the movie. When the movie is guessed, somone else puts up another quote and its keeps going.

I'll start the ball rolling with an easy enough one:

"Ok, lets get into character"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Pulp Fiction.

Here's one:

"Where all parents are strong and wise and capable. And all children are happy and beloved. I don't know. Maybe it was Utah."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Not 100% but Raising Arizona?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Correct.

In a way google and imdb have pretty much ruined this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

would you believe i was just thinking the same. i was going to put a sign up internet search not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Rcuomo

here's one

'i lost my tongue in laos, a little commie kid lopped it right off. Probably a doorstep somewhere for all i know.Got this one from a basset hound...'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Hot Shots, Part Deux

Advertisement