Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programming Music

Options
  • 24-09-2001 12:28pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,491 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a programming tool to help me in the design of software that shall harmonise & compose musical output corresponding to input from a keyboard / mic.

I was going to use "jmax"...but it only seems to run on Linux from what I can see...I want something that works with Windows.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

I'm not sure but I think I seen some thing a while ago on http://www.planet-source-code.com/, where some one had listed the source code of a program to take input from a midi kbd.

This may or maynot help you.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,491 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

page is down unfortunately, thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

The page is not down. He has a comma in the link. Delete that and it will work.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,491 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

silly me, I'll take a look at it now. Thanks.

Advertisement