Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Unit

Options
  • 04-11-2005 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Da album Ghost unit from the game its class the intro kicks ass big time , heard a few of the tracks jus excellent, lets jus say g-unit get quite the slagging ie fity oliva young buck, lloyd banks etc....
    Also rockstar kicks a$$
    Ghost unit all the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Ghost unit is out a good while id say at least 2 months. Its good the first time you hear it but not all that good there after well at least that was my experience. Game is the one who keeps saying hes not going to mention them again and then releases a whole album. G unit havnt really had that much to say about him game has been doing all the dissing.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

game os obsessed with 50 Cent. Ok, people fall out, but let the thing go...50 has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

its more than a mix-tape than an album btw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

cheesedude wrote:
    game os obsessed with 50 Cent. Ok, people fall out, but let the thing go...50 has.

no, he hasn't. of course, you would say that seeing as you appear to have an obsession with 50.

And theres the standard abuse for no reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

/me checks e-mails.
    Nope, post not reported. How about instead of posting you report posts you find abusive.
    However, I don't see ghostdancer's post as abusive at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Lol neither do I , and on another note I feel the game's new album is quite good but he is taking his beef too far with fiddy but I too thing fiddy is crap.

Makaveli wrote:
    /me checks e-mails.
    Nope, post not reported. How about instead of posting you report posts you find abusive.
    However, I don't see ghostdancer's post as abusive at all.

The guy basically said cheesedudes opinion dosnt matter because hes obsessed with 50. Thats abuse for no reason when all that cheesedude was doing was replying to the thread with a completly relevent comment. Anyway you seem to like the abuse people dish out so there would be no point even talking to you about anything.

If youve got a problem with me fine your the mod ban me I cant stop you but im getting a bit sick of you replying with your smart ass coments everytime I make a post.

How have I got a problem with you?
    I told you before to report abusive posts, that's what that button is for! So use it. I take an unbiased view when it comes to dealing with people on this forum when they break rules or have been perceived to break rules. If you have a problem with my modding take it up with the admins.

Why would I ban you? Stop acting like a child.
    I don't have a problem with you. It's not my fault you take everything so personally.
    You honestly think I sit around waiting for you to post so I can make a smart ass remark to it? Get over yourself.

Kristok wrote:
    And theres the standard abuse for no reason.

no, that's not abuse at all. that's saying that cheesedude is wrong in my opinion (based on 50 mentioning game in pretty much every interview i've heard him do ver the last few months) and referring to the fact that cheesedude seems to defend 50 cent at every possible opportunity on R/HH. perhaps you should look up "Abuse" in the dictionary as you seem to have mixed yourself up.

• Advertisement

Kristok wrote:
    The guy basically said cheesedudes opinion dosnt matter because hes obsessed with 50. Thats abuse for no reason when all that cheesedude was doing was replying to the thread with a completly relevent comment.

no, i didn't. and no, it isn't abuse. although you are right, cheesedude's opinion doesn't matter to me whatsoever, still though, unless there's a rule on here against not caring about other people on the internet's opinions, i'd imagine i'm in the clear.

How can I have a problem with your modding when I see no evidence of it you let people hurl abuse at others dispite it saying in the charter,

"I dont mind good-natured baiting and slagging, but personal attacks on others wont be tolerated"

It was obvious you never wrote that anyway because thats what happens around here on a regular basis.

When I reply and say anything against it you ignore what is going on and just reply to what im saying. This thread is an example of it you ignore a pointless post by someone and just have a go at me for saying anything about it.

You obviously have a problem with me cause I dont see anyone else getting replys like I do with smart ass little comments from you on a regular basis. If you think im that bothered to go to the admins and complain about your lousy modding or lack thereof then you should get over yourself im just fed up having to justify myself to you all the time when if you did the job your suppose to be doing instead of annoying me I would have no reason to reply in the first place.

Oh and before you post it Attica! Attica! Attica!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Come on lads,back on topic. Haven't heard his new album.Is it worth getting?

it's not an album, it's a mixtape, it's alright, he has better out though. it's basically just all slagging off gunit.

there's a few good songs on it. Walkin' in the rain is one i like, m.o.b. on it too, the beat is Freeway's "All My Life".

i'd get "You Know What It Is Vol.3" mixtape before this if i was gonna get one of the recent ones though....

no, he hasn't. of course, you would say that seeing as you appear to have an obsession with 50.

Yeah 50 is what I listen too. The game is in my car being played repeatedly since about August...but hey that is only because the 6 songs that actually count on the album were done by 50 himself...Of course, you would say that seeing as you appear to have an obsession with Game and his cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I smell something. Could it be a ban from the Rap/Hip Hop Forum? I wouldn't say so. I think everyone needs to chillax.

cheesedude wrote:
    Yeah 50 is what I listen too. The game is in my car being played repeatedly since about August...but hey that is only because the 6 songs that actually count on the album were done by 50 himself...Of course, you would say that seeing as you appear to have an obsession with Game and his cock.

yes, from the 2 or 3 Game threads i've actually posted in here, i'm sure it's clear that i have an obsession with Game's cock. good man.

oh, and if 50 actually did 6 songs like he claimed he has after this "beef" stuff started, i'm sure he would have made sure to let people know about it from the start.

Doubted

yes, from the 2 or 3 Game threads i've actually posted in here, i'm sure it's clear that i have an obsession with Game's cock. good man.

oh, and if 50 actually did 6 songs like he claimed he has after this "beef" stuff started, i'm sure he would have made sure to let people know about it from the start.
    He didnt do the songs after the "beef"

He didnt do the songs after the "beef"

i know, imagine a comma after "6 songs".

• Advertisement

If you put a comma after 6 songs it makes even less sense. Are you saying 50 didnt do the six songs he claimes on games album because he only said it after the beef ? If so then of course he isnt going to say it before hand he was trying to help game out and if it came out that 50 wrote so many songs for game noone would respect him as a rapper. Either way theres no point arguing over it as we will never know the real answer id say its somewhere inbetween.

cheesedude banned for a week.

Kristok I'm really not in the humour to respond to your post, as it would drag this further off topic. How about you mod this forum? Co-mod it if you like, then you can deal with the stuff that I always choose to ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

cant stand ghost unit some of the stuff is good but he should get a life sitting at home writing bout fifty. not very game very lame!!:mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

the thing is though Ja Rule's career died as soon as he backed off from 50, The Game keeps himself in the spotlight with all the constant dissing and in fairness some of the tracks are very good.

My favourites would have to be:

Here We Go Again - just a fantastic beat, I never get sick of hearing this. The song just oozes coolness.

Mr. Potato Head - really cool anthem kinda number

Palm Pilot - best track on the whole album, every line is perfect Money Mike is just excellent through out the whole thing. "How can you stop, ya'll never started, And both of ya'll niggas sound plain retarded" :)

Only track I dont like is Crack Music - its just dire.

Love Mr.Potatoe head, but John Doyle, is it the music/beats you like or is it just the whole thing?

john^doyle wrote:
    the thing is though Ja Rule's career died as soon as he backed off from 50, The Game keeps himself in the spotlight with all the constant dissing and in fairness some of the tracks are very good.

I see it the other way around his career died when he released blood in my eye end every second song tried to diss 50, not actually a bad album but not ja at his best. His core base where not interested in 50 diss tracks they wanted more songs like always on time etc which is what ja was especially good at making. His last album was actually good but the damage was already done when he went at 50 he should have just done what big did and not responded on songs or in intereviews it would have at least made people think that he didnt have time for 50 but when people saw it was getting to him it sorta made him look weak.

Game should try not dissing 50 anymore and move on other wise as 50 said he is going to be like a disgruntled employee for his next albums. Noone gave a crap about game when he tried to diss joe budden or anyone else he tried to diss cause frankly he isnt the best at making diss tracks actually he is pretty bad. All dissing 50 is going to do is impact his next album sales he isnt big enough to be going at 50 not now anyway. Jay z on the other hand if rumours are to be believed may be going at 50 and he is big enough to do some damage but not game.

You gotta love 50 he can single handedly destroy careers, ja, game, fat joe, the lox. Actually fat joe was the best just walking up to him on stage and making him look like a fool running away with the security. Haha he runs hip hop!!!!

Advertisement