Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions for Answers

Options
  • 03-11-2005 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Questions for Answers

Hello little girl.
    Where are you going?
    Have you no shelter in this cold stormy weather?
    Don’t you know it’s snowing?
    Why do you look so down?
    Has your life still not turned around?
    Are you still waiting for that one day?
    When we’ll all see who you are?

Goodbye little girl.
    I see your path now.
    I hope you keep warm, I do.
    Keep your chin up my dear,
    Life will be bright soon for you.
    That day will arrive,
    And we’ll all see who you are here.

Don’t go little girl,
    The cliff’s not the right way,
    No! Don’t…go…

ok, this is a long-ish poem. i hope you like and it was written about a friend's feelings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

sorry to say but i didnt enjoy it, you have better ones up at the moment, it "was a little all over the shop, like those holy souvenirs from knock, that come all the way from china"

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nirina

huh? sorry, but i don't follow what you mean. you don't like it but prefer my other ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I agree - it needs work.

ctrl-alt-delete: Nice Bell X1 reference. :D (sorry, I originally typed noce - butter fingers or wha'?)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Nirina wrote:
    huh? sorry, but i don't follow what you mean. you don't like it but prefer my other ones?

do you not ahve other poems up at the moment? or are there two Nirina's posting?

Blush_01 wrote:
    ctrl-alt-delete: Nice Bell X1 reference.

couldn't resist it, its a great one

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nirina

Nirina wrote:
    do you not ahve other poems up at the moment? or are there two Nirina's posting?
    oh right, i'm confusing you now..lol. sorry, ye i have other poems up at the moment. This little one here needs a bit of work, i agree. Thanx for the feedback :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement