Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park Season 9 Resumes (US)

Options
  • 02-11-2005 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

The two current new episodes are 908 and 909.

I liked these episodes. Obviously Trey Parker and Matt Stone can still write good stuff. Its been a long hiatus and when it comes back it hits yall hard with some new fuskered up episodes.

I think its annoying the way MTV are showing season 8 and saying its a "new" season. Its also annoying the way nobody seems to want to buy the rights or the companies dont want to sell the rights of most popular TV shows until the current season is well over.

Shows how cheap and/or greedy most tv companies are, showing the same films and CRAP TV shows nearly twice or three times every year. And then interrupting them with the stupid news about current polical conflicts and tribunals. Its not as if ABC, Comedy central and Fox etc. would lose any profit from the current season of something being shown across the atlantic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

909 was crap but 908 is a 'must watch'! It's great they are able to make the show topical due the short time it takes to make eps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Boo-yah

I thought both episodes were great. 908 was better tho. Any episode with Randy Marsh in it is always gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

We didnt listen!

Its funny how Randy always says "Sta...Stan...STAN!!".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Which was the one with the "future telling device"? Anything starring Butters is already streets ahead in my book. "Can't I just have some Spaghetti-O's??"

I did enjoy the Day After Tomorrow skit, though, I nearly spit when the boys go to rescue the Beaverton residents. It shows the residents on their roofs and one notices a boat coming, driven by 3 little boys, and then in roar the boys flying backwards. Nice touch.

• Advertisement

corblimey wrote:
    Which was the one with the "future telling device"? Anything starring Butters is already streets ahead in my book. "Can't I just have some Spaghetti-O's??"

That was 909. That was the best part of the episode

"Yes...he needs to feed"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i was forced to sit through "the day after tomorrow" last week, and I wasn't happy about that at all but later that day i watched southpark 908 and it actually made having watched that piece of ****e film worthwile

simply amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

910 was pretty poor. low on gags.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

910 was pretty poor. low on gags.

Yeah i agree totally. A real let down from the previous two episodes. No real storyline and fairly boring IMO. Was feckin hard to get too.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

910 was the first decent ep in ages, 908 and 909 were as weak as the rest of this piss-poor season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

910 was really poor, i hate ms.garrison she should get another sex change tbh.

the episode was really lacking cartman and his genious.

Advertisement