Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiccan Hex- Help!

Options
  • 02-11-2005 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

I have a feeling that I've got a hex on me..since august everything has gone downhill, and my friend asked me about hexes the other day, to see if i had one..
    Ok, how the hell do i get rid of it? I WANT MY FRIENDS BACK!!!!!( sound like toddler, but thats how it is!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I'm wiccan, I know you, I don't think it's a hex, but your childish immature ways telling you to grow up, but for what it's worth you might find something here http://www.malewitch.com/product_info.php/bestseller/worry-stone-bone/products_id/4794/witchcraft-wicca

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I'll check out the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

lil miss, I'm moving this to paganism, someone there might be able to help you and it might lessen the chances of Le rack getting his rocks off with you.

Is there any reason why you might feel this way? if there has been any negative situations you might have encountered and your sensitive, you might feel a loss of energy. It could be a number of things.
    A little positive thought or cleansing might be helpful.

best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

So what all has happened to you, and why do you believe that you've been hexed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You need to look at what is going on with you and with your life before stating
    that is any thing magical or anyone wishing you ill.

It could be that you and your friends are growing up and growing apart or that
    simply there has been a shift in the dynamic in the group.

Everyone's life goes through ups and downs and changes.
    Life is change only time that there is no changes at all is when you are dead.
    Make an effort with your friends spend time with them be there for them and
    ask and try find out what is going on with them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Well if you feel you've had a hex put on you because things have gone bad for you since mid-August, damn, I must have the ultimate in curses put onto me, I've had the worst year of my life this year..

I fell out with one group of people who just kept repeating to me "You deserve every bad thing you get" over and over. I also know that at least two of them are wiccan. And yes, this is getting worse, the ultimate bad few months.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

*IF* you belive you've been hexed, then you're adding "power" to it.

Maybe you should stop blaming something and just move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

'You have no power over me'
    The all important line from Labyrnth and in real life.
    You have to take control of you and your life you can't change other people
    only you and the situations you find yourself in.

Well if they were daft enough to try crap like that and they are wiccan then
    they are breaking the rede and will fall foul of the rule of times three.
    A lot of peoples lifes are in a state of flux, you will get through it and come out
    the otherside hopefully older and wiser.

I fell out with one group of people who just kept repeating to me "You deserve every bad thing you get" over and over.

Did you fall out with them because of the way they were acting? Or did they start acting this way after you fell out with them?

I'm just trying to get an idea of what caused this.
    I also know that at least two of them are wiccan.

And as thaed has said, if they are wiccans and trying this, then they're setting themselves up for problems of their own.
    And yes, this is getting worse, the ultimate bad few months.

Everyone goes through bad periods. I know I have.

If you feel that you need some kind of assistance, I can suggest a futhark rune or two that are strongly protective. If you feel they are right for you, perhaps you can work with those to bring yourself out of the current situation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I fell out with one group of people who just kept repeating to me "You deserve every bad thing you get" over and over.
    Not without power, but mostly that power is coming from you. What Thaed and hairyheretic say is true. Ignoring it would help, but would be hard. Laughing about it (but not a nasty sneering laugh, a good jolly chuckle) would be better still.

The offer of help from hairyheretic could help, but any sort of talisman would be of some help, and if you would have any protective charms in your own way of worshipping that could well help more (e.g. a pentacle if you are Wiccan, a crucifix if you are Christian, a grisgris if you are African or Voodoun, a Miraculous Medal or item dedicated to a particular saint if you are Catholic, etc.). Still, don't put too much on the talisman and rely on it too much.

It may also help to reduce the degree to which your life and their's touches upon each other, all contacts create ties that bind a little.
    I also know that at least two of them are wiccan.
    Sound like wannabes tbh. If they were Wiccans they wouldn't have done that.

First off there's the ethical problem, but even if they decided they were justified, or hated you enough that they were going to accept the karmic kickback, or they were witches but not Wiccan the tactics were lame; "Never boast, never threaten, never say you wish ill of anyone." morality aside that's just good tactics. Really, if I was going to hex someone (not that I generally would) I wouldn't do so in such a mundanely open manner so that you could then ask for help elsewhere.

The reason for the manner in which they did it is that they were relying upon psychology. I doubt they could hex to save their lives, but the sort of psychological tactic they used is potent stuff as it is.

Nah, this isn't Wicca, this is more of the silly crap that we're going to keep getting until some other path becomes the focus of trendy attention-seeking kids.
    And yes, this is getting worse, the ultimate bad few months.
    Whatever the cause, you'll also need to focus on the mundane realities of what has happened and deal with whatever issues the last few months have brought with a clear head.

Even if it was because of a hex, dealing with the results will need work on this plane.

lilmiss wrote:
    I fell out with one group of people who just kept repeating to me "You deserve every bad thing you get" over and over. I also know that at least two of them are wiccan. And yes, this is getting worse, the ultimate bad few months.
    sounds like a typical psychic attack. (attack by psychics :P)
    I've had similar expereinces with folk like that. When I would feel any kind of negative energy take hold (anger, frustration, hate) I could visualise it and associate it as an entity..like a dark caped hat wearing shadow type thing and then I would see the "psychic police" come and take it away. Kind of like an ArchAngel Michael type of authoritive cleansing figures. Once I knew it was being taken care of I would instantly feel better.
    (was inspired by a miraculous medal of St Michael slaying the dragon)

just going to go out on a limb here, but i've found that when people are starting out on alternative paths they tend to meddle with tools like tarot or other means of validating their principles, and often without realising it they can pick up a lot of unwanted energy through these methods. Once they have confirmation that such things can produce results, the consequent power trip can open doors to a lot of uneccessary influences (spirit) , in negative scenarios its this kind of energy being directed aimlessly.
    Understanding is half the battle.
    Just bag it up (find some way of visualising that energy) and rid yourself of it. (any of the techniquess listed above)
    might take a few attempts but it will be worth it.

ok, will try..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

L'il Miss Princess,

Are you feeling better yet?

- T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Talliesin wrote:
    First off there's the ethical problem, but even if they decided they were justified, or hated you enough that they were going to accept the karmic kickback.

I don't know much about Wiccan, but am kinda curious about it, so was having a look through this forum, this statement caught my eye. Now I understand the basic rule is as long as nobody is harmed do what you want, and if you do harm somebody it'll return threefold, but after reading the above statement, I was wondering, what can justify a hex?

I'd say only the individual is going to decide if it is worth what they're going to get in return.

What might be reason enough for one individual may not be for others.

No quick answer in other words :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

ah cheers, I think I confused myself, for some reason I had it in my mind that if the hex was justifiable, then there'd be no return.

Advertisement