Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spongebob As Gaelige

Options
  • 02-11-2005 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

An bhfuil a fhios ag éinne cá bhfaightear DVD do Spongebob Squarepants as Gaelige. An bhfuil ceann eisithe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

Níl sé ar fáil go bhfios dom. Ach má cheapann TG4 go bhfuil an t-éileamh ann dó, seans go n-eiseoidh siad é. Cuir ríomhphost chucu ag iarradh orthu cathain a thiocfaidh sé amach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

would anyone else love to see the video of the translators doing spongebob and harry potter? i think it would be very funny, they must have a great laugh or feel very silly :D

is there any info on what company does them and superted and the like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

would anyone else love to see the video of the translators doing spongebob and harry potter? i think it would be very funny, they must have a great laugh or feel very silly :D

is there any info on what company does them and superted and the like?

Good chance it's Telegael. They dub a lot of TG4 stuff.

http://www.telegael.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Gael wrote:
    Good chance it's Telegael. They dub a lot of TG4 stuff.

http://www.telegael.com/

An dóigh leat go bhfuil baint ag Telegael leis an rialtais? mar Ceapaim go raibh cuid de na carachtéirí ar Harry Potter ar na téipeanna don Ardteist i mbliana agus roimhe freisin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Funny story...

When we came over to France my son Killian, 11, missed TV a lot.
    He was bombarded with French TV and didn't know any French so like most kids he stuck to the familiar, SpongeBob in French. We get Sky in and when I was tuning in the TV who comes on only SpongBob. There was a yipee followed by a "Wha..." when he realised it was as Gaeilge. It was pricesless.

It was funny at the time. Now he watches both.

"Ce a chonaionn in ananas sous la mer... Bob l'Eponge"

• Advertisement
Advertisement